PRP is a natural aid to increase tissue and collagen stimulation by using your own blood, your own natural resources to repair and improve your skin.
PRP contains high levels of platelets and when injected into tissue, growth factors and stem cells are released, which are vital to tissue healing and repair. Your skin texture will respond as new tissue cells grow and visible results may take 3-6 weeks and continue up to 6 months.
Treatment will take approx. 1 hour. A course of 3 sessions spread over a period of 3 months, then annual thereafter.
- Dr Norup will take a small amount of blood from your arm.
- The blood is then processed in our highly specialised, state-of-the-art system, specifically designed to extract the PRP in a safe, clinical manner. Whilst the machine is working its magic you can enjoy a cup of coffee and relax.
- Your PRP is totally natural and organic and bio-compatible, containing your own growth hormones and stem cells.
- Once processed, we begin by injecting the PRP into the areas required for rejuvenation.
- This can be micro-injected as mesotherapy or in a conventional ‘filler’ method ,or simply spread on the skin if combined with laser pixel, which allows for greater absorption.
Other treatment options included:
- Injected as a mix with Sculptra
- Injected as a mix with Hyaluronic Filler
- Injected to treat scars
- Injected in the tear trough area (beneath the eyes)
- Used on burns for wound healing
- Used in implantology/periodontology for bone grafting and wound healing
Call the clinic 01372 465 277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.