ZO Skin Health/Medical, Peels, Lasers & Mesotherapy.
Dealing with the neck and décolletage is very different to the face. The thickness of the skin is different from the face to the neck and the décolletage, the skin gets progressively thinner going from the face through to the neck and the décolletage area. The major face/neck muscle called Platysma creates a downward pull and stretch, which traumatises and thins the skin, similarly to the eyelid and under eye area, where the blinking action every couple of seconds causes this creepy look. The décolletage is furthermore exposed to serious UV damage as the radiation hits at a right angle.
Dr Norups Protocol
When using your basic 6 ZO skin health products on the face, extend to the neck and décolletage using only the Cleanser and Daily Power Defense or Brightamax if very sensitive, and SPF!
- Progress to add Renewal Crème and then Brightanex, followed by ZO Radical Night Repair. Finally, a very low dose of Melamix & Tretinoin 0,05% This can take 12 months plus to achieve.
- Use small doses and spread over the larger area of the neck and chest. Gradually increase the dose/ amount as tolerated.
- Once the prepping period is complete, depending on the skin type, aggressiveness of the level of prep and skin pathologies), the ZO Chemical peels can be applied, starting with the superficial Stimulator Peel, no preparation needed following on to a deep 3-Step Peel and finally the Control Depth Peel ( 20% TCA) = CDP
- The overall protocol will deliver rejuvenation, tightening, pigment regulation and have a substantial influence on any early BASAL CELL CARCINOMAS, (empirical only, no evidence based research), so it is a great ANTI-AGEING TREATMENT.
- This process can be done on hands and of course the face.
However, like anything there are no quick fixes! It has taken years to degenerate and so it will take some effort to rejuvenate against the age progression.