PRP is a natural aid to increase tissue and collagen stimulation by using your own blood, your own natural resources to repair and improve your skin tissue.
PRP contains high levels of platelets and when injected into tissue,growth factors and stem cells are released, which are vital to tissue healing and repair. Your skin texture will respond as new tissue cells grow and visible results may take 3-6 weeks and continue up to 6 months.
Treatment will take approx. 1 hour. A course of 3 sessions spread over a period of 3 months, then annual thereafter.
- Dr Norup will take a small amount of blood from your arm.
- The blood is then processed in our highly specialised, state of the art system, specifically designed to extract the PRP in a safe, clinical manner. Whilst the machine is working it’s magic you can enjoy the rest of your coffee and relax.
- Once processed your PRP which is totally natural and organic containing your own growth hormones and stem cells. The treatment can
- begin by injecting the PRP into the areas required for rejuvenation.
- This can be injected as mesotherapy or conventional filler method or simply spread it on the skin if combined with laser pixel.
Other treatment options:
- Injected as a mix with sculptra
- Injected as a mix with HA filler
- Injected in scars
- Injected in tear troughs
- Used on burns for wound healing
- Used in implantology/periodontology for bone grafting and wound healing
Call the clinic 01372 465 277 or email email@example.com to discuss further.